Welcome to our 2018-2019 We the People Constitution Field Study season. We’re delighted you and your students will be joining us this year!
When you have decided on the date(s) that works best for you using the calendar below (available dates are marked as such), please email Dee Hoffman at DeeThePeople@gmail.com or call her at (301) 309-6601 with the following information:
- Your name
- The name of your school
- The date(s) for which you would like to book your students’ Field Study
- The number of students you’ll be bringing on the Field Study
- The number of chaperones you’ll have with your group
- The best phone number for Dee to reach you
- Any special needs we should accommodate on the Field Study
We also offer an in-school, pre-Field Study visit by one of our educators to provide an overview of the Field Study. She will use a Kahoot format to get students excited about their Field Study. If you are interested in arranging a pre-Field Study visit, please let Dee know a few dates you and your students would be available.
Please note that our Field Study must be booked at least one week in advance. Also, we can accommodate a maximum of 60 people on the two buses we have available for the program. If you are bringing more than 60 people, feel free to book more than one date so all of your students and chaperones can participate.
Dee will email you back to confirm your selected date(s) as soon as possible.